Tuesday, December 18, 2012




Prerequires:
You must go to school
A small amount of money ($2)


Notes:
Be careful when doing this, your school might not want you doing this. I managed to do it when I was 13 (2 years ago) and I got busted a few weeks ago. I got excluded from school for 3 days.

Method:

  1. Use your small amount of money to buy some sweets/candy (Cookies, any sweets. Also works with cans of Coke + Pepsi)
  2. Take them all to school
  3. Ask people if they would like to buy them. (If I buy a 6 Pack of Pepsi for £2.50, I could easily sell them for £0.50 and make a big profit [what I did])
  4. Spend your profits on buying more candy
  5. If you earned $15 that day, spend $7 on more candy
  6. Repeat Step 2

Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Just received my payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!